WHO HERE BLIPPS ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is truely a BAD (= blipping aquired disorder) habit that we are speaking of.

Obviously it is more fun to blip Husqvarna - if you've noticed their new 543XP is really a Zenoah saw. Clearly they are turning Japanese.

Piss revers > blippers

With all due respect sir I must disagree. Some piss-revers are blippers, but not all blippers are piss revvers. One can blip briefly and not truly rev much piss at all. And I recently encountered a piss revver that apparently never blips his throttle at all. He revved so much piss from that Husqvarna string trimmer that I felt merciful. Never before had I witnessed such a piss wringing rev session. I immediately changed my title to "wanna be" in recognition of my place in piss revdom.

I turn the idle screw out so the saw won't stay running unless i blip it.

It is a gas saving safety thing, if i get distracted looking at something the saw dies so it won't cut me bad if i rest my elbow on it.

i don't blip unless testing throttle response or piss rev unless testing oilers :) blipping to test throttle response is one thing but blipping during actual work just because gets out of hand and looks goofy. unprofessional show off kind of look. there's one guy on youtube who is the throttle blipping king and it ain't brad. i would say brad blips more but he always blips just to show throttle response while this guy blips during his whole job. the only hint i will give is he is one of masterminds customers. blips the living hell out of his saws during a job. way more blipping then any human should blip a saw. i'm not the kind of guy to tell people not to blip their saw though. if people need to blip then have at it. i just watch the videos and laugh :givebeer:.

Back