Who here was looking for C-52 C-51 Parts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaisedByWolves

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A few weeks ago someone was looking for parts (piston and cyl?) for a Homie C-52? I believe. Ive done a few searches and cant find out who it was, anyone remember?

I picked up a decent (good compression) C-52 that is terrable cosmetically, but is an excellent doner for internals.

Anyone?

I'm not the person that posted wanting these parts but I might be interested in them. Lemme know what you need.

-Rick

:) That's actually been a month or so ago and it was a post made in my thread (Homelite Planetary Gear Drive Wanted) or something to that nature... OL'Homie was the one who was looking for the cylinder and piston for his C7, but I'm pretty sure he found one from someone else...

Since I guess Gravely will be getting these, I won't run in and take them before he has a chance...

Wood Cutter, do you have any pics of that saw and what would you be asking for it?

Thanks,
Greg

Ryan

I have a C-52 that looks like it was pulled off of the showroom, rings are welded in the grooves. All I need is a P&C, lemme know what you need out of your runner (?) and we'll talk.

-Rick

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

Hi, here are the images of the saw. PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Ryan

Latest posts

Back