Who is still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodhaven

woodhaven

ArboristSite Operative
Well I guess I was wrong! I've had a fire in the living room insert three evenings in a row now. It's been very cool and raining again, calling for 20 tomorrow though, so things are looking up!

Axe Man

Axe Man

ArboristSite Operative
Not tonight, but the last 3 we've had a fire going after taking a week off. Hopefully that's it for the year, otherwise I don't know if I have enough wood for the summer.

Big_Al

Big_Al

ArboristSite Guru
I was thinking about it here too, 40 & 60's. Then i got up and remembered I had stove and chimney apart for their spring cleaning.
Guess I just throw on a flannnel shirt today.

redheadwoodshed

redheadwoodshed

Freebird
Wow, it's the 18th of June and we've had 10 or 11 days 100 degrees or more.Good drying weather, but a little warm for a fire.You nawthuners should enjoy your weather, I would love to need a fire right now!:biggrin:

mtngun

mtngun

Addicted to ArboristSite
High today was 44 degrees. Yep, still burning.
attachment.php

artbaldoni
Still burning the OWB for DHW only. Had to quit for a couple weeks while the weather was nice and we had the windows open. Oil boiler fired up for hot water and I totally freaked out while I watched the tank level drop!! A/C on now, windows closed, OWB fired. Burning small limb wood and junk not fit for winter but I'm too cheap to put it on the brush pile. Getting 3 days per load. Life is good again.:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts