who let the dawgs out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slfd721

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
ok so i have an ms290 and it only comes with one dawg on it i would like to balance it out and put one on the other side any ideas as to who to get it from, part number, make it (not preferred if possible)

yeah true but itll look better and i just need it to balance it out. so should i order that up, and it should bolt right on no mods right?

If you only want it for looks then leave it off. That plastic cover is not going to last very long with it on anyway.

ok so i have an ms290 and it only comes with one dawg on it i would like to balance it out and put one on the other side any ideas as to who to get it from, part number, make it (not preferred if possible)

I'm not sure if the 361 kit will work, the 1127 series inner spike has a longer "throat" where the bolts attach it to the crankcase. The 361 kit inner spike uses the typical 1110 series mounting holes maybe someone that has both could check to see if 361 kit will line up.

jpg_thumb.gif

I put them on my 032 but it is a all metal saw, and it was mostly for looks.

When I put them on the 390 I had I don't think they required any mods. Like Gary and Gologit say, they are there for a purpose not just for looks. I happened to have an extra kit and put them on the saw I sold because guys like em just for the looks and it helped me move the saw quick.

When I put them on the 390 I had I don't think they required any mods. Like Gary and Gologit say, they are there for a purpose not just for looks. I happened to have an extra kit and put them on the saw I sold because guys like em just for the looks and it helped me move the saw quick.

Alright, good to know that no modifications are needed. Yeah, I'm learning 3dCAD photowerks at school now and to some people it's all about the eye-candy.

Back