Who lives in MN?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That had to be a Government decision!

Did you know that Grantsburg, WI is a Minnesota "STAR" city?:hmm3grin2orange:

That had to be a Government decision!

Wise men say raise faceshield BEFORE spitting out chew.

What did the blind man say when he spit into the wind?

I can see clearly now......It's ALL coming back to me!:chainsaw:

I live in Warroad,Mn...about 6 miles from the Manitoba border.I work for Polaris over in Roseau.I'm a transplanted New Englander though...no relatives or anything here.

Ya, sometimes I feel like I live in Minnesota. All the TV channels are broadcast from the cities. When election time came I couldn't find Coleman or Franken on the ballot!!!:monkey: :ices_rofl:

I lived in robinsdale(north Minneapolis sub.) for 3 years in the early 90's wow what a drag! although it did open my eyes and made me move back into the woods of the U.P. Minnesota is a great place though I sure do miss the fishing. And I met a few great friends that I still keep in touch with and go and see now and then. When I lived there I spent allot of time creeping around the river bottoms by Blackdog power plant. neet place.

The Herd

Grew up in Anoka, NW suburb of the Twin Cities. Still a Vikings fan although I haven't lived there for 28 years. Still have family and friends that I need to visit up there. I miss the snowmobiling and ice fishing but not the snow shoveling and mosquitoes.

Now living large in the Bluegrass state.

Bemidji here, born and raised, except for the four years in the army, but that doesn't make MN any less home.

Back