Who needs one: Husqvarna XP Embossed Sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehehe there was a few of us that got the stickers......myself included. Got one on my 288 from the original poster.

Hehehehe there was a few of us that got the stickers......myself included. Got one on my 288 from the original poster.

i'm gonna contact husqvarna and raise a stink about this. 288 never originally had one so you are far from legit :p i wasn't around when this thread popped up. pops you could just send me half of yours and we could both say half went missing in action. sharing is caring :laugh:

Just a heads up, seeing how much attention this thread got when it was brought to the surface again--I tried to get in touch with the guy I got them from. If I get more I will distribute them again. They have no interest in making the stickers available for purchase.

This is the word from my contact at Husqvarna sweden who previously provided me with the stickers:

"I'm sorry to say that we stopped assembling the stickers in production last fall. They are no longer available, depleted."

Sorry guys.

I've seen new covers with the Xp decal on eBay. I'll have to do without and save the money for my Tree Monkey port job on the 390.

Back