Who used a chainsaw harder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sooner or later i'll have to do a drinkin B.S.. tour . good people good drink = good times.:cheers: so i can chat with all the FELLERS.

**** yeah! Montana is pretty in the fall....

Sorry boys, no whiskey for me....alarm's set for 2:30. Just sippin' beer, loading gear, and checking in here for a chuckle now and then :givebeer:

"Damn, Bozeman huh?

too bad the 15 minutes from home job had to end

you breakin in the new crummy?

BTW, I poached your saw rack idea pretty hard, it's got a couple differences tho, I'ma slap up some pics tomorrow when I get it finished"

Jake, she's battle ready. Should be a bit more comfy trip than in the Suby, been a long time coming, but it's nice to earn things....Long drive.....chasin' wood is the name of the game though anymore. Look forward to your pics
- Sam

View attachment 198035
View attachment 198036
View attachment 198037

**** yeah! Montana is pretty in the fall....

Sorry boys, no whiskey for me....alarm's set for 2:30. Just sippin' beer, loading gear, and checking in here for a chuckle now and then :givebeer:

"Damn, Bozeman huh?

too bad the 15 minutes from home job had to end

you breakin in the new crummy?

BTW, I poached your saw rack idea pretty hard, it's got a couple differences tho, I'ma slap up some pics tomorrow when I get it finished"

Jake, she's battle ready. Should be a bit more comfy trip than in the Suby, been a long time coming, but it's nice to earn things....Long drive.....chasin' wood is the name of the game though anymore. Look forward to your pics
- Sam

View attachment 198035
View attachment 198036
View attachment 198037

Oh hell yes, that'll get the Colonel's troops outta the hot sun!

What the #### are you talking about? Did I ever question anyones abilities when it comes to logging? Im still waiting for a reason as to why you cant call someone who cuts down trees a feller....

Because there is a correct term & an incorrect term god damnit, why can't you live with that????

Hell ya Aussie1!!!! Feler faller. Ill take her! Dave K no matter how hard you work your'e saw or what the answer, definately sound's like you know what work is. Alot of guy's don't do that much in a month!

this thread still going..wtf.

I'm headed to the tall and uncut with my Buzz Saw, felling wedges and crampons. :msp_sleep:

wait ....whats a felling wedge???? lol dont you mean falling wedge? :hmm3grin2orange:

Fell'er-noun

Since nobody is talking about sewing, animal hides, plagues, rims, moors...

and it has been entertaining.

Lumberjack is a hilljack sometimes a billy whose work is cutting down timber AND preparing it for the sawmill.

He might be a fellah to some, if he not be kin to you, best treat him as a fellow.

Last edited:
Fell'er-noun

Since nobody is talking about sewing, animal hides, plagues, rims, moors...

and it has been entertaining.

Lumberjack is a hilljack sometimes a billy whose work is cutting down timber AND preparing it for the sawmill.

He might be a fellah to some, if he not be kin to you, best treat him as a fellow.

you should try posting all the definitions...

Feller | Define Feller at Dictionary.com

my standing from the beginning is that the words mean the same thing.... whether or not west coast cutters take offense to the word feller is really their problem... If supposedly tough individuals get so bent out of shape over a single letter...maybe they should rethink their level of machismo...

you should try posting all the definitions...

Feller | Define Feller at Dictionary.com

My definitions are quite specific, so much more so than yours that yours are now incorrect. That is how language works, specifics count, especially when dealing with regional and trade related terminology.

Dictionary.com is the Ebonics of definitions.

Shamus and Paddy were out looking for a job and saw an ad "Tree fellers wanted. Immediate start." Shamus turns to Paddy and says "Just our luck, they want tree fellers but there's only two of us."

Shamus and Paddy were out looking for a job and saw an ad "Tree fellers wanted. Immediate start." Shamus turns to Paddy and says "Just our luck, they want tree fellers but there's only two of us."

:hmm3grin2orange:

Back