WhooHoo New Splitter's In, Plus a Bonus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swamp Yankee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Dealer called today

My Timberwolf TW-2HD is in and I pick it up Saturday morning.

Can't wait. Sold my TW-1 and have been without a splitter for a while. The wood is starting to pile up. Weather is supposed to be good this weekend so I'll find out if this baby is as fast as I hope.

I added the auto-cycle, out feed grate, and 4-way wedge options. I'm going to attach and plumb in the wedge lift myself as it's pretty simple and a lot cheaper than factory installed.

Dealer also informed me that my name was pulled out of the box at the open house and I won $50 towards and Stihl product purchase. Now trying to figure out what to buy. Any thoughts?

Hope to get a review posted on the splitter this weekend.

Take Care

sounds good.. BUT not much that Stihl sells that cost $50... maybe some oil or some sort of personal protective stuff... it is a good reason to spend more.!!:greenchainsaw:

Sounds like a fun weekend for you. Gott'a be exciting.

The oil is a given, You'll always buy that. I'd put the money toward a good Head Set.

splitter

great splitter good move on the auto cycle good luck .om on my 3rd t wolf p1 twhv2 tw6 best move ever

$50 would help motivate me to get a pair of Stihl chaps. The old forest srevice chaps I use are better than nothing but, I sure would like to have a pair of the stihl chaps.

Back