Whooped!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be wooped also.
I wish I could see some green grass in my yard right now. I probably have to wait another 2 months for that.:cold:

i wish i had snow in my yard. its almost all brown down this way

OP, Nice job on the stacking

Same here. Had good snow in Dec, none since and what whe had was all gone by mid Jan. fortunately the mountain snow-pack did build up to normal or a bit above after the disastrous "snow drought" last year.

Planning to fire up the rider mower and give a low cut in the next few days. Not much growth on but the grass is greening up and I like to get rid of the winter dead stuff. First time I ever mowed in Feb.

Harry K

Same here. Had good snow in Dec, none since and what whe had was all gone by mid Jan. fortunately the mountain snow-pack did build up to normal or a bit above after the disastrous "snow drought" last year.

Planning to fire up the rider mower and give a low cut in the next few days. Not much growth on but the grass is greening up and I like to get rid of the winter dead stuff. First time I ever mowed in Feb.

Harry K

I have been mowing my yard off and on all winter. Instead of the mighty snapper though, just a push mower with bagger. I put out one of each, oats and wheat seed in the winter and bag it up to give to the chickens. Low tech silage!

Yard is mostly mud though, squishy, couple more inches of rain tonight in the forecast.

Looks great... I dont have the personal discipline to stack mine... seems that I burn it quicker than I can split it anyway!

Latest posts

Back