Who's in Maine?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In what area of Maine where
you thinking of doing this GTG.
I might be interested if not to far
north.

Lee

I am looking at camp property just outside of Lincoln, about an hour north of Bangor. It would be a drive for just about everyone but gunnarfan. If someone has a more central location that would be better.

I have a newborn and couldn't travel too far. But something in either the Parsonsfield area or one of the Berwicks would be do-able. Might I suggest...Tatnick?LOL! ;)

That is, if you want to make the event accessible to us uncouth NH guys.

uh how does shopping in freeport for the ladies sound?

gotta check with the old man but i think i could find us some fun things to cut. mabey on a dirt road out of site of any one who would care what we are doing.

when do we want to do this? ill check with dad this weekend.

I have 200 acres here in Oxford ME and theres about 30 cord of hardwood pulled out and piled up. Too bad I am not the event hosting type...:blush:

I have 200 acres here in Oxford ME and theres about 30 cord of hardwood pulled out and piled up. Too bad I am not the event hosting type...:blush:

Maybe you would reconsider? I am about a two beer ride from you and it'd be cool to have it that close to home! :clap:

We got a 22 acre lot here, but it is all on a slope and the open area isn't large enough to support such a gathering.

Last edited:
freeport = distract wifes and girlfriends with shopping

oxford = leave the nag bag at home and spend money she would have spent in freeport on chainsaw stuff.

I VOTE OXFORD!!!!!!

if we show up in large enough numbers he cant kick us out right?

It would be nice if this GTG
were a bit more south. Might
attract more people.
An hour north of Bangor would
make it a 7 hour ride for me.

Is anyone in Ma, Ri, or Conn.
thinking of doing one this season.

Lee

Latest posts

Back