Who's the Mang of the Week???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
After this weekend the votes are in, it has to be KF Tree aka Conan the Warrior. Here he is Running his EHP 395. Way to go Ken. Back to you Gypo.

DSC_0095.jpg

Hi Dan. Ken is definately the Mang of the Week. I think he had the most fun of anyone there and he really twigged to the modified saws. I hope Ken joins the racing circuit as he is a natural for sure. He struck me as an all around likeable person who could accomplish anything he put his mind to.
John
DSC_0101.jpg

Let's not forget that Ken also won the stone piling contest. I take back everything bad I ever said about tree climbers, honest.
John
ConantheWarrior.jpg

Ken is a real natural and yes I think he should take up lumberjack sports, he picked up on stuff real fast and is built good for the sport not like myself right now which I think I would be better as a bowling pin :eek:

even if he doesnot go pro I think we have a new guy for the GTG's that has alot of skill and a nice person as well ,

Gypo , :dizzy: Ken just called me and wanted to know where you lived cause he just got done reading everything you said about climbers and wanted to help you change your mind on a few things but I told him you were very bull headed and not to waste his time but he seems to think he can straighten you out :p

Latest posts

Back