Why are husqvarna chainsaws regarded as the best in the world

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What brand of oil do you run? Is TSC bar oil any good? Can I run Stihl chain on my Husky? Are Carleton bars the best money can buy? Is my Mini Mac worth $100? Is Space really an alien? Is Calvin still alive?

So many questions, so few answers...

I suppose it is just because they are.:hmm3grin2orange:

372 XPW will soon be on the way back home to Alabama.

The 562 is going to get ported before the next firewood season.

All is well here in Husqvarna Land in the Deep South.

Where is SawTroll when you need him?

Is THall going to join in?

Where are all the StihlHeads?

I suppose it is just because they are.:hmm3grin2orange:

372 XPW will soon be on the way back home to Alabama.

The 562 is going to get ported before the next firewood season.

All is well here in Husqvarna Land in the Deep South.

Where is SawTroll when you need him?

Is THall going to join in?

Where are all the StihlHeads?

Here I is and all I'm going to say is I run um both and the Husky's will always be number 2 cause the Stihls are number 1!!!!! I'm done.

There is the real world where several manufactures are on top. Then there is the cull world, where only one (place any name brand here) is on top.:laugh:

well its nice to know all is well in the world..what with all the unemployment, political unrest and the religious battles and "green this" and "save that" about...we can always count on a good Stihl vs. "some other saw" argument on AS.

Nice to know somethings never change...thanks for playin along everybody. We need to come up with a name for this phenomenon so we can better deal with it.

well its nice to know all is well in the world..what with all the unemployment, political unrest and the religious battles and "green this" and "save that" about...we can always count on a good Stihl vs. "some other saw" argument on AS.

Nice to know somethings never change...thanks for playin along everybody. We need to come up with a name for this phenomenon so we can better deal with it.

it is called insecurity

Why are husqvarna chainsaws regarded as the best in the world.
Oh ya duh cause they are

notagain.jpg

Back