Why are we here?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Ah well what do we know. we live in arkansas. neither one of us has shoes or been to a school.

Heard at an Arkansas wedding:

"Pa, I had to leave...she said she was a virgin!"

"You did the right thing son...if she ain't good enough for her family, she ain't good enough for our'n."

Heard at an Arkansas wedding:

"Pa, I had to leave...she said she was a virgin!"

"You did the right thing son...if she ain't good enough for her family, she ain't good enough for our'n."

Naw what ya done gone an done, Jr get my gun were going to have a weddin tday boy.

Hillbilly foreplay= yaontoo lol

You did very good on the english. Better than than some of mine.

You did very well on the english. Better than than some of mine.

fixed it for ya lol, I am a terrible example but got great grades in the subject years ago!

Thanks, I'm not very good (well) at it. or whatever word i should use.lol

I was being funny, heck, I stink at it. I am a country boy work is all I know well.

Close, but no cigarillo rope:

You did very well <i>with</i> the <b>E</b>nglish.

all that and still nobody took out the second "than" :dizzy: :laugh:

This site brings things together for a lot of us. Where else would there be a bunch of onery, biased, hard working and some (maybe) not so hard working support one another to solve a simple or complex problem?

This site brings things together for a lot of us. Where else would there be a bunch of onery, biased, hard working and some (maybe) not so hard working support one another to solve a simple or complex problem?

What's the problem? The only problem I see is we're always on here b-sin with each other.

Back