Why I will never buy Stihl again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about the rest of you noobs...

but I've learned a little bit about chainsaw autopsies... dealer/customer interaction... and that (if he visits AS) THALL's Stihl Rep was probably scared not to sell him the saw! LOL

but I've learned a little bit about chainsaw autopsies... dealer/customer interaction... and that (if he visits AS) THALL's Stihl Rep was probably scared not to sell him the saw! LOL

I was holding my little propane tank when we we're behind his truck talking, the price kept dropping and dropping with each flick of my lighter,LOLOL

How much of a cut do you get for cleaning out your shorts? Seems that would be a great volume bonus.

Just think when I hang your head on my wall you will get the pleasure of that, ya said ya teeth worked real good didn't ya, cool beans,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Just think when I hang your head on my wall you will get the pleasure of that, ya said ya teeth worked real good didn't ya, cool beans,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I may just have to send you joat's head--you two get on so well. :)

I may just have to send you joat's head--you two get on so well. :)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wait till Joat see's that, my my, been good knowing ya Space. Joat is gonna give ya a terrible whooping, I hope you survive it, if not I'll comb ya hair everyday, may even toss my Stihl cap on ya,haha

How much of a cut do you get for cleaning out your shorts? Seems that would be a great volume bonus.

Oh man, this is really sick material................................:popcorn::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Oh man, this is really sick material................................:popcorn::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

He deserves it,LOLOL

Ya know Space and me have gone back and forth for years now. He razzes the hell out of me but I don't mind, I always find come back for him. If I ever make to ARK I'm gonna look him up. I don't care how many jails I have to go to I'll find him,LOLOLOL

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wait till Joat see's that, my my, been good knowing ya Space. Joat is gonna give ya a terrible whooping, I hope you survive it, if not I'll comb ya hair everyday, may even toss my Stihl cap on ya,haha
Who Joat? All you have to do to handle him is throw a couple of rhyming words in a Stihl bashing couplet and he'll blow his cork. :)

Ya know Space is kinda touchy, we grew up together. Hell we even married sisters on the same week end. Topping that we all went to the same motel. Topping that Space and me worked at the same place.

Now let me tell ya how I know he is touchy.

After we all spent our honeymoon week-end at the same motel with the sisters we married we met up at work at the same place on Monday morning.

Space all smile and giggles walks up to me and goes hey how many times did you do the whoopie over the week-end. I said once. He goes what, my girl and me had whoopie 8 times. I said well Space your girl is more use to it than mine. He got all mad and stomped off. Never did figure out why he got mad,LOLOLOLOLOL

Tom, you know you should be thanking me. I saved your life yesterday. That's right, I saved your life! I was walking along the hiking trail, minding my own business. And what would you guess wandered in my path? That's right, it was a crap eating dog. I killed him dead.

That's all right though--you ain't gotta thank me. :)

Who Joat? All you have to do to handle him is throw a couple of rhyming words in a Stihl bashing couplet and he'll blow his cork. :)

Ha, you wait till he wakes up in the morning and see's that. Hell I'm taking the 3foot by 3foot Elvis picture off my wall to make room for your head, your head is gonna be swollen it will take a 3 by 3 area,hahaha

Tom, you know you should be thanking me. I saved your life yesterday. That's right, I saved your life! I was walking along the hiking trail, minding my own business. And what would you guess wandered in my path? That's right, it was a crap eating dog. I killed him dead.

That's all right though--you ain't gotta thank me. :)

I saw that on the news but they said you killed that dog in self defence,LOL

Was just a little poodle too, a white one, shames on ya!!!!

Well, I had just had my hands on a Stihl chainsaw. You can imagine the dog's mistake. . .

Yeah was freezing weather too, was 0 that day. I saw ya on the news, the reporter asked you what the temp was, you went NONE,haha

He deserves it,LOLOL

Ya know Space and me have gone back and forth for years now. He razzes the hell out of me but I don't mind, I always find come back for him. If I ever make to ARK I'm gonna look him up. I don't care how many jails I have to go to I'll find him,LOLOLOL

Arkansas? Aw, I was going to move there someday. :cry:Not now, yuck. Crappy saws, hafta always look over my shoulder when driving an ambulance... hafta inspect my pets' bodies for signs of indecent misuse...... We should call this thread..............................

SLINGBLADE GOES TO LAW SCHOOL! :chainsaw:

Mmmmm-Hmmmmm!

PB or Erick, if you see this ya might post that one youtube of those clowns in that "band" of Doyle Hargrave's. One of you did that last year, and it was the best!

Latest posts

Back