Why is there no threads about the MS251?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SawTroll

Information Collector
Reaction score
Not that it really interests me, but I just found out that there will be such a model. Does anyone have a clue to which "platform" it will be on? :confused:

Not that it really interests me, but I just found out that there will be such a model. Does anyone have a clue to which "platform" it will be on? :confused:

Do you mean strato vs non-strato? Is Stihl even coming out with any more new non-strato designs?

Bigger version of the now 211. Got the IPL's for that the other day. Coming soon. Looking at the layout and design its obviously going to be a great handling saw Sawtroll,haha

There is no 251. If there was Saw Troll Would be talking smack about the weight, how the U.S. version would be a turd. However the version he can get delivered to his cave would be lite weight and twicked.

Last edited:
Ummm, a bigger 211? Sounding good........

No kidding. The 211 has been a great saw to date. Not one come back for anything. Strong little cutter. The people that have bought it really like that saw. Sell quite a few of them,:clap::clap::clap:

Bigger version of the now 211. Got the IPL's for that the other day. Coming soon. Looking at the layout and design its obviously going to be a great handling saw Sawtroll,haha

Knew this was coming last week , when they stopped shipping MS250's with other than the 18" bar. Should be good along with the new 271/291's

any pics of this thing? Its not listed on Stihl Deutschland.
I'm actually way more excited about this than the 261 for some reason...

I like Niko's Stihl bashing, and I like Stihl. We're talking about inanimate objects here, thicken the skin up a bit eh

It could be a really good "homeowner" type saw if it is on the 211 platform, I agree on that! ;)

As usual, time will tell!

Crap.

I know one dealer that is gonna be grumpy as hell.
He sells the crap outta the 250's and HATES the Strato saws LOL!!
He's gonna be forced to cope, and ain't gonna like it when I go in to buy another Gold plated and diamond encrusted air filter for the 250 tomorrow.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back