"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im trying my best to get cought up on saws and parts shipping since I was closed for several days. ill be in the shop today porting a 550xp and a 2260 that will get me down to 11 saws behind. I try to stay no further back than 6 or 7 saws so that when I do have to miss a day or two it doesn't throw off the wagon wheel.

im trying my best to get cought up on saws and parts shipping since I was closed for several days. ill be in the shop today porting a 550xp and a 2260 that will get me down to 11 saws behind. I try to stay no further back than 6 or 7 saws so that when I do have to miss a day or two it doesn't throw off the wagon wheel.

I am sure people aware of your current challenges are not too worried about your schedule slipping a bit while you take care of what is really important.

It was raining allmost all the way to the top and then it was snowing. Two thirds of the way I turned around and had to take the only possible photo of the day in a short rain pause. Sorry but the pic is from my mobile phone so I hope you can see that there was a direct comunication up there!

You have to click on the photo.

Sorry for not getting you the photo sofar, uploading from my phone doesn't work or I haven't understood it.

All the best!

we got the ct scan results which were good. nothing showed up on the scan. when we went to the dr today to find out what course of treatment but now we still don't know anything. the dr said at the tumor conference they discussed her in detail and all seemed to agree that they didn't see anything on the pathology report but the pathologist saysd otherwise. he told us that her slides had been sent off to the major cancer institutes for their pathologist to read. he told her that she will definitely be taking a radiation treatment of some kind. he said she may end up with a radiation implant. we will know more come next Thursday.

we got the ct scan results which were good. nothing showed up on the scan. when we went to the dr today to find out what course of treatment but now we still don't know anything. the dr said at the tumor conference they discussed her in detail and all seemed to agree that they didn't see anything on the pathology report but the pathologist saysd otherwise. he told us that her slides had been sent off to the major cancer institutes for their pathologist to read. he told her that she will definitely be taking a radiation treatment of some kind. he said she may end up with a radiation implant. we will know more come next Thursday.
Still praying for you and your wife.

Thats some good news. I hope this is all over very soon and just a distant memory for you both. We will keep the prayers going up, you just take care of the wife.

It was raining allmost all the way to the top and then it was snowing. Two thirds of the way I turned around and had to take the only possible photo of the day in a short rain pause. Sorry but the pic is from my mobile phone so I hope you can see that there was a direct comunication up there!

You have to click on the photo.

Sorry for not getting you the photo sofar, uploading from my phone doesn't work or I haven't understood it.

All the best!

All right, I clicked on the photo and up popped a bunch of bikini-clad babes and some kind of sex ad. Had a heck of a time getting out of it and I clicked the photo again and back they came. I retreated again and clicked for the third time, trying to figure out if this was some kind of intentional humor that I wasn't grasping, and up popped a beautiful full image of that photo you took. Yah, they weren't bad either, but not exactly the right place and time. Did anybody else have a problem? I'm stihl rather gun shy about things like that on this site. Now, back to Terry and Anne.

I sincerely hope your outcome is a lot better than the ones we've had around here the last couple years. We wish you a your wife a full and speedy (as can be expected) recovery so things can return to normal.

All right, I clicked on the photo and up popped a bunch of bikini-clad babes and some kind of sex ad. Had a heck of a time getting out of it and I clicked the photo again and back they came. I retreated again and clicked for the third time, trying to figure out if this was some kind of intentional humor that I wasn't grasping, and up popped a beautiful full image of that photo you took. Yah, they weren't bad either, but not exactly the right place and time. Did anybody else have a problem? I'm stihl rather gun shy about things like that on this site. Now, back to Terry and Anne.
That's strange! I'm sorry but when I click on it I get to the site directly. Here is the link
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-22013864/Tour-Jan-2014.jpg.html

That's strange! I'm sorry but when I click on it I get to the site directly. Here is the link
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-22013864/Tour-Jan-2014.jpg.html

Strange indeed, I just hit that link and I got "error...Please Install Media Player to Continue". When I tried to back out I got more ads popping up. No bikini-babes this time. I'm going to have the "virus expert" take a look at this thing tomorrow. Oh, it's 3:00 am, I guess that will be today.

My MIL's cancer doc told her they've seen an astronomical increase in breast cancer this year. . . Not mentioning the other cancers.

Don't know if Japan is irradiating us or what? But whatever it is, it ain't good.

Continued prayers for your wife's health Terry.

prayers to your family,and may God put his healing hand on your wife!
i hope u r well enough to come to iowa on 26th,but will understand if not.
YOU know whats important,take care of her!
i know all about those tubes ,sore throat,nose sores etc.
i had esphogagus cancer in 2000 from acid reflux.they took 7in of it out and reatached the stomach.
it was a ruff road for a few yrs but all is well.
Keep your head up bud.

well the call today went from 2 steps forward to 3 steps back. the dr's office called and told my wife t5hat the national cancer institute agrees with the pathologist at the ft sanders hospital and there is still cancer present after the surgery. so instead of low level radiation for insurance they will be doing a high level treatment to kill the cancer. she goes to the radiation therapist on feb 6

Latest posts

Back