"wicked work saw" on the mend and back to work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
"wicked work saw" on the mend and back to work. i have had my surgery and stone is gone. i had a stent in place and i removed it last night. i laid around and rested most of the day today but decided to get out in the shop and see if i can get anything done. i manged to get a lot of saws broke down and in line for cleanup so that i can get to porting on them. i should be cought up by middle to end of next week. thanks for being patient while i was down. i never imagined that i would be out of work for a month becouse of a simple thing like a kidney stone. i passed my first kidney stone in 2 days after it first hit me. this one was not going to pass no matter how long i waited. it was hung up and dug in for the long haul. im just glad it didnt have my kidney completely blocked and that there isnt any permanent damage. im so glad to be over this but it sure did put a hurt on my piggy bank. i guess ill be working just about round the clock till i get cought back up. i havent even seen my logging equipment in over 4 weeks. i hope i can remember how to use it. lol

Last edited:
Welcome back Terry. That kidney pain sure aint fun! Now, make sure you drink twice as much water as you used to do.

ive drank nothing but water,v8,cran grape,milk since this thing hit me. i am sipping on my first mt dew in over a month right now

Very good to hear. Been a rough year for you and your work so far.

So you are healing up, how is Mitch doing?

Tery, I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. If you're just on soft drinks then ditch the Dew and have a Cherry Herbal Dr. Enuf. It tastes like cough medicine but it'll hook you. :msp_smile: Ron

Glad to hear you're back. Giving birth to rocks is no fun -- had one a year and a half ago. Spent 4 hours in the ER and all they did was send me home. I spent the next two days writhing in pain (even with the pills they prescribed). Finally at about 2:am one morning I passed the sucker. Doc said by the scan they took it was just small enough to go through the "tube" inside. Now think of this, just a few more payments and the rock will be mine! :dizzy: :help:

Welcome back to the land of the living!

:msp_thumbsup: good to hear terry. luckily those wicked work saws don't die often. you being off for the month could have really took a negative hit to the population of them saws. :D take'r'easy :rock:

It's great to hear that you're on the mend ,and feeling better !
If you haven't already done so , look out your back door . There should be a box with a 346 oe in it for you to do your magic to .
All the best , John
PS ....... Sorry about all the packing peanuts ! It was the UPS lady's idea .

Last edited:
yep it is here and already in line waiting on the intake parts to get here. ive spent the last 2 days convertung 3120 carbs over to fully adjustable. one of them just really didnt want to tune and now my shoulder and right arm are about to fall off. ive cranked a 3120 more times in the last 2 days then i did all last year.

Latest posts

Back