Wicked Worksaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I am not mistaken ,there was a raffle for him a couple years back. Seems like a new raffle pops up everytime the wind changes direction on another site .
Ya mean OCD site sponsored by ol bird legs ? Yah ... real great group of people over there ... NOT

That door hitting you in the arse really does smart doesn’t it.......
Not really ... Ima break that door and you can tell ol bird legs I said so ; besides , from where I sit he ain’t a man of his word .... so I got a good recipe on da 241c ,the stratos are stock not gutted ... I call it da “tweety-bird” killa ! ...EAST Coast Build ... Ima about to show ya all “Southern Gentlemen” how we do it here up North !!! Sarge out

I 'm truly hoping the guy is good Health & Work however if he is providing work/mod wise & taking money it''s his responsibility to inform clients if he cannot meet the stated time frame due to health or any other problems if he has your saw& money & no way to get in touch it would worry most folk it's down to him to correspond the client shouldn't have to chase him + then hm not following up is a No No surely a family member could E Mail phone text whatever clearing up the problem most folk are prepared to wait if the problem is conveyed to them.I don't think anyone was trying to trash him more concerned about their kit/money & his well being I see Mr R Woods has on a couple of occasions defended him perhaps if he is a good friend him finding out the problem & letting the worried know whats on would be good I have no dog in the fight or I would ask or may be he wants no direct involvement

Yah ... I’m working on making an aluminum head for a project Saw ... I already cut the top off the cylinder and was looking for a specific measurement ... Terry builds race saws so I figured he might be able to help out ... not trying to bash anyone - had nothing but good dealings in the past with the 395xp I had him do awhile back ...

Yah ... I’m working on making an aluminum head for a project Saw ... I already cut the top off the cylinder and was looking for a specific measurement ... Terry builds race saws so I figured he might be able to help out ... not trying to bash anyone - had nothing but good dealings in the past with the 395xp I had him do awhile back ...
It would be easier for you to call Terry instead of making a foolish thread.

Not trying to “trash” anyone dude ! I just googled his site and it came up as permanently closed ... just asking if anyone had any info that’s all ... why must you presumptuous individuals ALWAYS cast everything in a negative light ? I bought a saw from Terry a while back ... 395xp ported ... so I HAVE spoken with him ... maybe the website is in error , just asking a simple question slappy ... good grief !!!

I didn’t make any reference to you though I find it odd with an active website, an eBay store and a phone number that you wouldn’t attempt to use those resources first.

It gets a little old with treads turning into folks trashing others and each other. This thread seemed to be headed that way. And since has. Intervention was behind my post; does not seem to have completely worked.

As to my relationship, I have met Terry once and my only ported saw was done by him. How his builds compare to others I have not a clue. Likewise with his customer service. At least one member here has had serious issues with Terry which were throughly aired and hopefully resolved. I am sure many have had better experiences.

Ron

50% squish band, .020 squish clearance, 8/1 trapped comp ratio. good place to start

Latest posts

Back