Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(back to group, kicking the ground) Mumble, mumble.....I wanted a supercharger;) That paint looks awesome, really awesome. But like Terry said, that saw WILL see work if it falls into my hands. By the way B-rad, I know that no slight was intended, but you gotta put scooterbum on the list of contributions, that is some real time invested on that paint.:rock:

Shea

I will make that correction! I couldn't before now:)

My name doesn't belong up there at all.
The young man that did the paint work is Justin Yonts out of Woodstock, Virginia. He does some great work on anything with wheels.
Ya' just should of seen the look I got when I asked him to paint a chainsaw.
All his time and materials were 100% donated.

Justin if ya' found your way to this site yet, Great Job !!

I'd like to say thanks to everyone that has made this raffle happen.
Each one of these never ceases to amaze me.

Wiggle Boy stay on your butt and get better slowly.......I speak from experiance.

i can't picture a pink stihl or huskie :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Here's your saw!!
238547d1337221574-pink-stihl-jpg

I am in again!!! YEA!!! Hey B-Rad I forgot to put my AS handle in there but I think you will be able to figure out which one is me. Some dam fine people here donating to a good cause. Get well soon Mr. Wiggle.:kilt::kilt::kilt::kilt:

I am in again!!! YEA!!! Hey B-Rad I forgot to put my AS handle in there but I think you will be able to figure out which one is me. Some dam fine people here donating to a good cause. Get well soon Mr. Wiggle.:kilt::kilt::kilt::kilt:

Hey, wait just a minute.... I thought you said you were donating money under MY handle.. :mad:

Way back in the beginning of this deal, our good friend Scooterbum offered to airbrush this saw for us. He wanted to keep it a secret until the reveal. So, here it is! Unfortunately, Steve's Mom has been in and out of the hospital, preventing Steve from actually getting to do the painting. One of his buddies sons, Jason, helped him out and did the painting instead. Steve and Jason, thank a bunch for your contribution! Your artwork looks great.

IMG8879-M.jpg

IMG8880-M.jpg

IMG8888-M.jpg

IMG8881-M.jpg

IMG8886-M.jpg

IMG8885-M.jpg

IMG8884-L.jpg

IMG8889-L.jpg

Bumping the pics.

Hope Steve's mom is ok?

Latest posts

Back