Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Chuck'r you are a real wordsmith...........have you considered writing children's books?

Hey Chucker, he said you communicate at a child's level!:)

Brad,
You must have "bumped" your head, if that's how you interpreted my posts.

My point was that Chuck'r writes in such an idyllic manner that I think it would be suitable for children to read his prose..................................., and stuff.

blsnelling
Brad,
You must have "bumped" your head, if that's how you interpreted my posts.

My point was that Chuck'r writes in such an idyllic manner that I think it would be suitable for children to read his prose..................................., and stuff.
Yes, my head has definitely been bumped! And yes, I purposely misrepresented your post:)

WoodChuck'r
Chuck'r you are a real wordsmith...........have you considered writing children's books?

That's actually what I hope to do in the future with my life. Gotta learn how to write first though.....

Hey Chucker, he said you communicate at a child's level!:)

Wouldn't be the first time someone had correct presumptions about me. :)

You should have heard him at our MO GTG a couple members had to ask him to use smaller words. :rock: Me included :laugh:

I mentioned that I listened to rap music at the MO GTG. After having the southern boyz shake their heads at me I shrugged my shoulders while I was laughing and said "I'm diverse in pop culture!" EVERYONE at the fire turned their heads and said "What the hell Yankee boy! Comin' down here to Mizzuruh and talkin' all big!" At that point Mo. Jim said "Get a rope". Hah! My guess is gangsta rap isn't all that common in the woods of South Central MO. :laugh: :D

Last edited:
FATGUY

FATGUY

Addicted to ArboristSite
That's actually what I hope to do in the future with my life. Gotta learn how to write first though.....

Wouldn't be the first time someone had correct presumptions about me. :)

I mentioned that I listened to rap music at the MO GTG. After having the southern boyz shake their heads at me I shrugged my shoulders while I was laughing and said "I'm diverse in pop culture!" EVERYONE at the fire turned their heads and said "What the hell Yankee boy! Comin' down here to Mizzuruh and talkin' all big!" At that point Mo. Jim said "Get a rope". Hah! My guess is gangsta rap isn't all that common in the woods of South Central MO. :laugh: :D

can't see why not....:msp_biggrin: