Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said I don't listen to Dre, Cube, or Snoop....???

You aren't calling me out on anything n00b. But I'll forgive ya. :cool2:

I've been posting all kinds of rap for years and years. Those three are only a taste of what I listen to in the rap world..... ::thumbsup::

Not calling you out, but disagreeing on LB being rap. Those other three, still relevant today. You can listen to whatever you want, I don't have any interest in being the noise police. As far as being a NooB, only on here Ragady Ann:cool2::cool2: ( You get it right??? Two cool!! I kill myself!!)

A different selection for your listening pleasure, or displeasure, if you so desire. Much different, but the song has a meaning if you listen.

[video=youtube;uAE6Il6OTcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs&ob=av2n[/video]

Wu-Tang, you're getting better:msp_biggrin:

Shea

PS-Dang near forgot, I need to get in on B-rad's and Woody's charities. I'll get that rectified when I get home.

Last edited:
Bumping this forward from last night.

Here's how this is going to go down Friday night. At precisely 9PM, I will check PP one final time for any additional donations, and then update my spreadsheet one last time. I will then use a random number generator that will generate 4 unique numbers between 1 and the number of entries in my spreadsheet. If any two of those numbers happen to be the same person, I will remove that number and generate another, putting the new one at the end of the list. The items will below will be given away in the same order as listed, with the MS460 going to the first number chosen, and the 32" Oregon B&C going to the last number chosen.

1. MS460, fully rebuilt, ported, 25" bar, two new chains, wide clutch cover, dual big dawgs, roller chain catcher.
---New 25" Stihl ES bar from Stihl-Pioneer
---Plastic covers from RiverRat via Tree Monkey
---Custom airbrushing by Jason via Scooterbum
---3/4 wrap handle from Arrowhead
---Clutch cover and dual big dawgs from trx250r180
---Roller chain catcher, guide plate, and model plate from Jacob J.
---Two new Stihl chains from Young
---Clutch from Smilin Possum
---Shipping from morewood
---28 inch sugihara bar with skip chain
2. Woods port by ECSaws on your good running pro built saw.
3. Woods port by Mastermind on your good running pro built saw.
4. 32" Oregon reduced weight bar with a square tooth semi skip chain from trx250r180

i edited for brad ,there should be a 28 inch bar going to the winner of the charity saw also

Not calling you out, but disagreeing on LB being rap. Those other three, still relevant today. You can listen to whatever you want, I don't have any interest in being the noise police. As far as being a NooB, only on here Ragady Ann:cool2::cool2: ( You get it right??? Two cool!! I kill myself!!)

A different selection for your listening pleasure, or displeasure, if you so desire. Much different, but the song has a meaning if you listen

As music that was terrible.............but it was a SONG with MUSIC!

At least better than all that thump..thump..scratch..scratch C..rap!!!!!

Mike

I listen to just about everything but country.

Rap music, for me, is just a piece of the pie. :msp_thumbup: :rock:

And leave it to MuthaChukka to derail the hell out of this thread - rap music, flirting with B Rad.... And 2012 isn't even halfway over....! :D

Maybe you should check out that "swap meat" thread.

Latest posts

Back