Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're at $4335. We will be on the road for a couple hours this evening, heading to Findaly for the weekend. I will be back online before 9PM. So don't get worried if you guys don't hear from me for a couple hours a little later on. Keep those donations coming in!!!

Very excited to see who wins tonight. This has been such a crazy crazy ride. You guys have continued to amaze me everyday. I truly can't say thank you enough for what you have done. You completely turned an entire stressful event around. It's made things incredibly stress free around the Barger plantation.

Soooooo ready for him to go back to work ;)

I wondered how many days would go by before you were ready for him to go back to work. I am surprised you made it this long. I hope he gets the weed eating done before he goes back.

We're only doing it because your mentally handicapped husband is our village idiot and we feel sorry for him, so think about what you're being thankful for.

Honestly if my husband were the AS Village Idiot I'd be anything but thankful but hey, it's your choice and he's your problem....

:givebeer:

Haha. I wonder who it was before he joined in 2008.

I wondered how many days would go by before you were ready for him to go back to work. I am surprised you made it this long. I hope he gets the weed eating done before he goes back.

He did get that done randy. Thank God!!! Now I'm hoping for a clothesline :)

Now I'm hoping for a clothesline :)

And don't settle for a cheap cheezy one. Make him do it right!

20120404_120105.jpg

20120404_120256.jpg

::thumbsup:: :cool2:

uhh woodchucker ...............you got some real girlley lookin clothes ...........

uhh woodchucker ...............you got some real girlley lookin clothes ...........

Give the guy a break, those are the new and hip style.:biggrin: Personally I want to know where I can get a pair of those pants with a pink waistband, those are the shizznit. On a side note, if you are man enough to wear it.....that's all that matters.

Shea

PS-Finally, I'm in.

Give the guy a break, those are the new and hip style.:biggrin: Personally I want to know where I can get a pair of those pants with a pink waistband, those are the shizznit. On a side note, if you are man enough to wear it.....that's all that matters.

Shea

PS-Finally, I'm in.

Gap Body. ::thumbsup::

Just crank up the Limp Bizkit, and cruise...................:rock:

Limp Bizkit is gonna seem cool compared to this. Now you guys are really gonna kick my ass. :msp_thumbup:

[video=youtube;LefQdEMJP1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LefQdEMJP1I[/video]

Latest posts

Back