Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limp Bizkit?? That is what you consider rap?? That is a true slight to the greats. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop.....that's rap. Just by the crowd here, I don't think LB is going to get alot of play around here. I personally listen to ALMOST everything. I can't stand listening to too much country anymore(Please don't stone me!!). Here is a great listening choice for most on here.

Great for everyone, but country folk truly enjoy this one. Aaron Lewis hit this one out of the park.
[video=youtube;vsQzw_Ax8Cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw[/video]

Enjoy a truly diverse musical evening.

Shea

PS-Limp Bizkit...really?? I must be older than I thought.:(

Bumping this forward from last night.

Here's how this is going to go down Friday night. At precisely 9PM, I will check PP one final time for any additional donations, and then update my spreadsheet one last time. I will then use a random number generator that will generate 4 unique numbers between 1 and the number of entries in my spreadsheet. If any two of those numbers happen to be the same person, I will remove that number and generate another, putting the new one at the end of the list. The items will below will be given away in the same order as listed, with the MS460 going to the first number chosen, and the 32" Oregon B&C going to the last number chosen.

1. MS460, fully rebuilt, ported, 25" bar, two new chains, wide clutch cover, dual big dawgs, roller chain catcher.
---New 25" Stihl ES bar from Stihl-Pioneer
---Plastic covers from RiverRat via Tree Monkey
---Custom airbrushing by Jason via Scooterbum
---3/4 wrap handle from Arrowhead
---Clutch cover and dual big dawgs from trx250r180
---Roller chain catcher, guide plate, and model plate from Jacob J.
---Two new Stihl chains from Young
---Clutch from Smilin Possum
---Shipping from morewood
2. Woods port by ECSaws on your good running pro built saw.
3. Woods port by Mastermind on your good running pro built saw.
4. 32" Oregon reduced weight bar with a square tooth semi skip chain from trx250r180

Jer prefers Aaron Neville. You should hear him sing "I don't know much" he sounds just like him!!! :)

I will then use a random number generator that will generate 4 unique numbers between 1 and the number of entries in my spreadsheet. If any two of those numbers happen to be the same person, I will remove that number and generate another, putting the new one at the end of the list.

Why not just generate a list of 10 in case you have doubles?

Depending on how your list is set up, if you are using Excel, you can just copy:

=RND()

in a column next to the names, and sort the list by that column. If someone comes up twice, just skip to the next name.

Limp Bizkit?? That is what you consider rap?? That is a true slight to the greats. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop.....that's rap.

Who said I don't listen to Dre, Cube, or Snoop....???

You aren't calling me out on anything n00b. But I'll forgive ya. :cool2:

I've been posting all kinds of rap for years and years. Those three are only a taste of what I listen to in the rap world..... ::thumbsup::

Jer prefers Aaron Neville. You should hear him sing "I don't know much" he sounds just like him!!! :)

Um, that's just kinda sick and wrong. Jeremy, you gonna let her get away with that? :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back