Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that Stihl cleaner works good in the kitchen

DSC_0018.jpg

Pretty sure we have some in there beside the sink :)

I know for many of us it's not winning the saw that counts, but If you extend it a few days past Brad's, I'm betting you'll round up more late donors who didn't win the other saw. :)

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. I'm on vacation with my wife in Maine! :cool2:

There's been a lot more donations and I know there's another $400 that's come in. I have every transaction via email, I just need to file them and plug the numbers in to the spread sheet. Jeremy I'll be sending loot either tonight or tomorrow.

And for those who asked, the charity is going until Sunday, May 20th 2012. I started out with the 10th but it ended up getting extended.

I'll be around a little bit but I'm currently enjoying the Maine coast, a beer, and lots of clams and lobstah!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed! :rock: :rock:

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. I'm on vacation with my wife in Maine! :cool2:

There's been a lot more donations and I know there's another $400 that's come in. I have every transaction via email, I just need to file them and plug the numbers in to the spread sheet. Jeremy I'll be sending loot either tonight or tomorrow.

And for those who asked, the charity is going until Sunday, May 20th 2012. I started out with the 10th but it ended up getting extended.

I'll be around a little bit but I'm currently enjoying the Maine coast, a beer, and lots of clams and lobstah!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed! :rock: :rock:

Have a great time With your Honey Jason,,, Drink a cold one for me,,,, just sent a payment via pay pal but forgot to put a message with my AS screen name,,, sent you an email to let you know,,, enjoy your time off!!!! good on ya for making it run longer,, may be able to swing a few extra tickets!!!

RR2

I live on the Maine coast and eat clams and lobster while drinking beer 3 seasons per year :D

You need any help the 2nd week of October? I'll work for beer, lobster, and clams. I think I can fix Husky's too,
they're just like Stihls but easier to work on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back