Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooked in Rit dye.

I heard a few at the KY GTG say "Matt said they dye is red." Someone else said "Really...?" Then "Yeah I guess it's red at first but it dries black."

I talked to Matt about this at the MO GTG and it turned out that with his southern drawl it 'sounded' like he told them "red dye" when he actually told them "rit dye" but they didn't hear him correctly. I told you those guys talk weird!!!

:byebye:

I heard a few at the KY GTG say "Matt said they dye is red." Someone else said "Really...?" Then "Yeah I guess it's red at first but it dries black."

I talked to Matt about this at the MO GTG and it turned out that with his southern drawl it 'sounded' like he told them "red dye" when he actually told them "rit dye" but they didn't hear him correctly. I told you those guys talk weird!!!

Now we know what B Rad did to that other saw! He dyed it purple!:hmm3grin2orange:

The pics don't do it justice. That's a damn fine saw and it sure does run well too. It's got a nice torqy powerband - I could run that ting all day cutting firewood.

Yeap I've been thinkin' that I just might have to have me a Batman saw as well one of these days. :cool2:

A good friend of mine came up with the idea of dye for the plastic on that saw... Of course we argued over what color scheme...
I won the argument...
All black...
:hmm3grin2orange:

I ain't got a drawl... I was born farther north than you Brody!!!
How you like them apples eh???

Looks good for a Stihl :hmm3grin2orange: :potstir: I would have did it all Orange :hmm3grin2orange:

We tried orange on a couple parts... They were aweful... You gotta dye black, or not at all, unless the part is clean and white... Then? The sky is the limit...

8b2f9285.jpg

How bout them apples....

Waiting to see the doc now.

Well, the doc was happy with what he saw. Gave me a June 3rd return to work day. That'll make 6.5 weeks since surgery.

Also kinda shocked me. Said to start pushing myself. Said the stiffness, soreness an weakness was from being layed up and that I needed to start pushing myself. :)

Latest posts

Back