Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to win this saw I've got a pile of pallets to cut up next week.
I just did and oil change on my truck so I got plenty of bar oil :hmm3grin2orange:

I just did and oil change on my truck so I got plenty of bar oil :hmm3grin2orange:

That truck oil you changed what was wrong with it? Seems silly to be changing oil all the time. I think that oil be good fer that saw if ya mix it in wit the gas and stuff.

I thought the oil was in a sealed unit, non-serviceable??

blue or red?:msp_confused:

I'm sure there's a triple-secret-probation hoity toity surgical type of Loctite. Probably costs $8,394 per ounce, is half as effective as the red or blue standard ####, and the cost is passed down from the insurance companies to us through our inflated premiums (and tax dollars for Medicare/Medicaid). That makes it Loctite Gold.

But hey, this is a chainsaw forum! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Just dumped in a bit more jing for the Barger Nation. Jeremy and Dacia, you rock! :bowdown:

C'mon fine people! Not much time left to make it happen! You gonna let Snelling's thing win? I know, I know, it's not a competition, but especially all of us who live north of the Mason-Dixon line would appreciate the Arctic, eh? ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back