WIN A FREE CHAINSAW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, sorry I thought I was asked if I will ship it for free! of coarse I will ship worldwide which ever carrier service winner will provide.

"available for pick up only in Brampton Ontario Canada November 1 2014 All Countries are welcome to enter, any shipping costs will be the responsibility of the winner."

-That is detailed in the terms and conditions -

Or I can arrange to have it shipped via. CANADA POST Expedited Parcel TM- USA 4 business days to California and most other states would be about $50.00 USD
sorry if I came across the wrong way.

This is the information I was requesting, not asking for free shipping. Reading is fundamental. Referring me to terms and conditions is not the same as answering the question. As far as coming across the wrong way, you most certainly did. If I'm dealing with a business in another country, or any company, I would hope to get some direct answers to direct questions, not some run around. How would you respond to my questions about customs and tariffs? Refer me to the US or CDN customs website to read their terms and conditions? Neal is right. Certainly gives me some insight to the level of customer support I would get if I ever had any issues with a purchase. I think I'll keep my hard earned USD's in the US and not send them to the great white north...but I suppose that the way you initially posted your thread without contacting Admin or reading the site's terms and conditions should have been a red flag for us all. Have a great day, eh!?!

I don't see how to enter the contest?
And haven't seen it asked, maybe it was edited from the original post, but what kind of saw is it???
I wanna enter!

This is the information I was requesting, not asking for free shipping. Reading is fundamental. Referring me to terms and conditions is not the same as answering the question. As far as coming across the wrong way, you most certainly did. If I'm dealing with a business in another country, or any company, I would hope to get some direct answers to direct questions, not some run around. How would you respond to my questions about customs and tariffs? Refer me to the US or CDN customs website to read their terms and conditions? Neal is right. Certainly gives me some insight to the level of customer support I would get if I ever had any issues with a purchase. I think I'll keep my hard earned USD's in the US and not send them to the great white north...but I suppose that the way you initially posted your thread without contacting Admin or reading the site's terms and conditions should have been a red flag for us all. Have a great day, eh!?!
To err is humane; to forgive, divine.”

So the saw you enter to win are knock offs
Yes it will be an aftermarket identical right down to the throttle trigger, STIHL has invested €17 million in the expansion of its Chinese manufacturing facility in Qingdao. and aftermarket companies have no problem accessing tooling for producing these saws just as Nike shoes company makes everything there, just think how many aftermarket parts are on your saw and how original is it now, I am giving this saw away to get input back from all of you good or bad in order to decide if I will offer these up for sale on my company site so all opinions are welcome and not be criticized.
Respectfully
SAWPARTS CANADA

To err is humane; to forgive, divine.”

Forgiven.

Yes it will be an aftermarket identical right down to the throttle trigger, STIHL has invested €17 million in the expansion of its Chinese manufacturing facility in Qingdao. and aftermarket companies have no problem accessing tooling for producing these saws just as Nike shoes company makes everything there, just think how many aftermarket parts are on your saw and how original is it now, I am giving this saw away to get input back from all of you good or bad in order to decide if I will offer these up for sale on my company site so all opinions are welcome and not be criticized.
Respectfully
SAWPARTS CANADA

Not forgiven.

You won't earn much respect around here giving away knock-off saws. Most members frown upon the way the Chinese shamelessly R+D products. R+D is Chinese for Rip Off and Duplicate.

Forgiven.

Not forgiven.

You won't earn much respect around here giving away knock-off saws. Most members frown upon the way the Chinese shamelessly R+D products. R+D is Chinese for Rip Off and Duplicate.
Please at least respect the fact that I am not passing these off as STIHL brand and openly advertising as aftermarket which is to say many other companies fail to do.

Forgiven.

Not forgiven.

I don't see anything good coming out of this. The whole deal seems a little shady to me. If I want a saw or parts I think I'll keep dealing with people I know...and trust.

Respectfully
SAWPARTS CANADA
Now that's an honest response.

Now that's an honest response.
Not the one I wanted though. I'll stick with Husqy and Stihl from my locals. I work for a fine, small company that sells rock crusher liners and such. Manganese steel liners are a big part of the business and because of the large influx of "offshore" manganese, a lot of american foundries are struggling to survive. We need to invest more in what we got already, just my opinion.

Not the one I wanted though. I'll stick with Husqy and Stihl from my locals. I work for a fine, small company that sells rock crusher liners and such. Manganese steel liners are a big part of the business and because of the large influx of "offshore" manganese, a lot of american foundries are struggling to survive. We need to invest more in what we got already, just my opinion.
That is why I'm here to get your feedback on these saws and appreciate all your comments and will take note.

Wow. I cant say i was expecting someone to contest away a stihl knockoff. Hmm. I can only see one way to fix this.

Close thread.
open new thread and apologize.
And go buy a 261cm to replace that chinese chainsaw crap to raffle off.
You MIGHT change the minds of a few including myself.

If u want arborist members to purchase from you. Customer service.is above all else.

I need much powerful saw, that makes much power for all arborists need. I have desire for petrol saw that have EZ start, and good is for Thelocactus, Japanese Maple, Crepe Myrtle, and much big Bonsai trees.

If your business model is to peddle products whose designs have been stolen and are manufactured with inferior materials I think you will find very few sales here.

I am just curious as to how you plan to get these saws through Customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back