Wiseco piston update from Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a great photo.. But it does defy gravity.. Took this yesterday of my front soffit.
382526531.jpg

This has to be the funniest photo I have ever taken.
379877744.jpg

Well since I missed out on the chainsaw, weedle match, and firearms portion of this thread I guess I'll have to pitch in on the photography part. :laugh:

Lest you guys start to think Cannon is the only camera made I'll proudly represent the Nikon group. :D

attachment.php

Since we were talking about boats and sunset pics, I'll kill two birds with one stone.

From the bow of my 18' Thunderbird Falcon cruising the lake
attachment.php

OK just the sunset
attachment.php

Reflections ya say?
attachment.php

A few Black Crowned Night Herons fishing at the Falls
attachment.php

Actually I've kinda left the photography to my wife these days and all of these pics are hers. I kinda turned her onto it and then lost interest myself, starting to get back into it a little though.

That's really cool. I thought maybe you'd taken the picture after your brother had set you aloft in a weather balloon that was in the back yard while your dad held a press conference to drum up publicity for his new reality show...

ha ha.

Its a fun hobby, but haven't done it in the last couple years. No time, I used to fly allot with a friend, and he works away allot, so I just kinda got out of it, still have all my stuff, but keep thinking of doing it again.

Here is another, its my inlaws property.

attachment.php

Her real specialty is macro though it's what she loves to do, that and creative photography.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here ya go Brad hows this for a lens???

Taken at 500mm hand held standing in a moving boat doing about 25mph on the ohio river.

attachment.php

->HERES<- a link to some of her pics for those who are interested, you'll have to wade a few pages in for some of the better stuff she's been doing a lot of "other" photography lately. :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks guys I think shes got a real talent for it and I've tried to get her to do something with it...... moving at her own pace I guess.

that's really cool. I thought maybe you'd taken the picture after your brother had set you aloft in a weather balloon that was in the back yard while your dad held a press conference to drum up publicity for his new reality show...

how many times do you want me to apologize for doing that

That is awesome and quite disturbing at the same time. Sweet pics, the one of the little girl is cool too..

Here's one thats disturbing.... don't look at this one to long if you're drinking or prone to motion sickness. :laugh:

attachment.php

There is absolutely NO editing done to this pic it's straight out of the camera.

Here's one thats disturbing.... don't look at this one to long if you're drinking or prone to motion sickness. :laugh:

attachment.php

There is absolutely NO editing done to this pic it's straight out of the camera.

:dizzy:

I've taken some pictures like that totally by accident.:greenchainsaw:

Mr. HE:cool:

Very nice work!!!

Haywire, that is ugly! I often wonder if people don't usually take better pictures than they get back from the printers sometimes.

Around here we all use a high end camera store with a photo printing department. Cost is about three times what you pay at Wal Mart, but they get the pictures right and will reprint for free if they don't. They also respect copyrights which can be a problem with other places. I've heard of really good photographs being entered at the county fair by people who printed them for the photographer.

Mr. HE:cool:

Back