WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
The vultures descend...

View attachment 370691
and i was the lead vulture since i was 1st in line when they hollored time to eat:):),,,, it was a good time,, met several new people,,, i only did maybe 5 minutes of run time but it was just nice to get out and watch all the other clowns/piss soaked midgets have a good time,,,,,, had a good visit with josh since him and his 2 boys stayed with us last night,,, got up this morn and the wife was fixing sausage,,, bacon,,eggs and pancakes,,, i have a good wife,, she was wanting to go but she had to much studying to do and 1 quiz to do,,, yes she is 51 and in college working on her masters degree,,, thanks to wiggs and his mrs for another successful GTG,, was perfect weather for it,,, and yes i had to stop half way home to rest,,, dang its a long drive

o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
OMG!!!!!!!! the BBQ with the hot BBQ sauce is going through my system,,,,, it smells like a skunk just died in here,,,,, fans are on high and its not helping,,, nose hairs are curling up and the paint just peeled off the walls,,, now for the good out of this,,,,, the wife has to sleep in the same bed as me:):):):)

blsnelling
Sounds like the gtg was a great success . If you hold another next year I will be there . From the pics I saw I missed a great day and some great people . I can only hope its better next year . Safe travels everyone traveling .
Chris
Wiggs hosts the best GTG ever. It's always a great time.

Mrs. J

Mrs. J

ArboristSite Operative
Was a perfect weekend. Next year you are required to tell me where you will be sleeping!!!! No sleeping in the barn or in the corn field!!!!! Geez!!!! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts