WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hit st. Louie
3yqesy8y.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! the BBQ with the hot BBQ sauce is going through my system,,,,, it smells like a skunk just died in here,,,,, fans are on high and its not helping,,, nose hairs are curling up and the paint just peeled off the walls,,, now for the good out of this,,,,, the wife has to sleep in the same bed as me:):):):)

Yeah, that's what YOU think!!

i really dread that long drive in the morning,,, have to get up real early and kick josh and the 2 boys out of bed,,

And you did your job admirably. Instead of a light peck on the cheek, you banged on the door like a rookie in a police raid! Just about made me wet the bed.

Just got everything cleaned up. All gtg evidence gone. Now it's raining. Awesome timing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh... Ya'll are lucky. Wish I was home with a bourbon on the couch, relaxing. 3hrs to Iowa City, then 3hrs to Des Moines, then a 45 min commute home from Doug's. I'm expecting an eta of 10pm.

PS: really enjoyed some shop talk/time with Jeremy Friday nite. Highlight of the trip!

bunch of whinners,,, took me forever to get home,,,,,, had that long trip home,,,, told the wife i was going to take a nap then at 5 i got a phone call,,,, the call i always feared to get,,,,, found out while we was down there having fun eating pie and waiting to see randy get kicked in the sack dad was heading to the hospital after having a heart attack,,,, they put a pace maker in this morn and he seems to be doing ok,, maybe go home tomorrow,,,,,,,,, next year i am going to make it a 2 day trip:)

Latest posts

Back