WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“1.wiggz--fri/sat night
2.mrs j----fri/sat
3.Guido Salvage
4. Barneyrb fri/sat night
5. wendell Fri/sat night
6. Mastermind Fri/Sat
7. Jon Fri/Sat
8. Joeymt3 fri/sat
9. scott and sharon sat only
10. Hedgerow
11. Mweba
12. Levi
13. Haywire (Ian) Sat only
14. Termite and wife fri/sat
15. Young
16. Stihlbro/Mrs T
17. rburg fri/sat but not for supper
Dang Randy, I didn't think it was that bad last year.......hurt mu feelings......

Yes.........yes I will my friend.

It will be good to see all you fellers again. It seems like it's been a long time.

I'd like to watch someone that really knows what they're doing round or goofy file a work chain and compare the result to mine.

I knew somebody would take up my slack. Thanks Randy from Randy for eating Randy's gumbo. I wonder if there will be any other Randys there.

RMSMoparman61 is also a Randy and has been there in the past. Would be nice if Randy Watson could make it, but it would be a 15 hour ride one way.

Someone needs to get Joe on the list s well.

1.wiggz--fri/sat night
2.mrs j----fri/sat
3.Guido Salvage
4. Barneyrb fri/sat night
5. wendell Fri/sat night
6. Mastermind Fri/Sat
7. Jon Fri/Sat
8. Joeymt3 fri/sat
9. scott and sharon sat only
10. Hedgerow
11. Mweba
12. Levi
13. Haywire (Ian) Sat only
14. Termite and wife fri/sat
15. Young
16. Stihlbro/Mrs T
17. rburg fri/sat but not for supper
18. Mac 6-10 fri/sat (no supper)

First Gtg! I'm excited. Any Mac lovers other than Joey be there? I'm bringing a truckload of them.

Hey Steve! For the past few years I've been the only Mac lover. They place me way off in the corner and tell me to be quiet. At least now I won't be alone.

We will be picking up a two man Mac at the GTG.

You and Jon will have fun playing with that I'm sure. :)

I've got a lot of work to do still. I think I need to cut about 6 tank gaskets and get the new super 2-10 sorted out.

Back