WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya never know what kind of silage run-off these guys might have there...
I'll bring something safe...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Now thats funny. I only usually drink at GTG but today I stopped and got a Jim Beam Devil's Cut just to get myself acclimated (hope thats the right word) to Kentucky Bourbon.

well guys,,, we will be there BUT i dought if i will be running any saws,,,,, i found out some bad news yesterday,,,,,,,,, short and sweet,,,,,, last december doc fixed my left should,,, full movement with no pain after a month,,, then in may we was on vacation and was going through kansas and got in a nasty wreck,, the shoulder starting giving me some problems a month ago so i went this week to my doc,,, run MRI and everything he fixed in december got torn up in the wreck,,, so it looks like another surgery in the near future,,,, for the ones that didnt see the pics of whats left of the new altima we was driving here it is,,,, i was driving,,,,,,so it looks like i will be there just to socialize and kick randy in the sack a few times,,, well just for the heck of it
IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1302.JPG

Is there a campground close to this event that someone would recommend?

Any room for a 28 ft camper in the area or a close campground? It looks like lots of fun just don't know about the long haul.

I told jer to get on and reply. We do not have hookups for the campers. So that may be an issue. I am thinking there is an RV camp site only 8 miles away. $10 a night. I'm gonna look into that this week. Might be an option that would work better for some. As far as nice campsites....lbl is 30 minutes from here. Probably 1000 options. But of course Jeremy will know more. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told jer to get on and reply. We do not have hookups for the campers. So that may be an issue. I am thinking there is an RV camp site only 8 miles away. $10 a night. I'm gonna look into that this week. Might be an option that would work better for some. As far as nice campsites....lbl is 30 minutes from here. Probably 1000 options. But of course Jeremy will know more. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I basically just need a place to park somewhere somewhat level. I have a water tank and holding tanks that will easily last 2 days for two guys.

Last place I parked the Iowa party bus I had three wheels off the ground and almost level. Just need to be able to climb in the door and not get stuck in mud.

53f065eaadce4714dacf00731d4af570.jpg

Back