Women with chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That girl in the very first picture could nearly pass as a twin to my wife...Same hair,same build..everything..I have a few pictures of her with a chainsaw,but she's threatened me with death if I post them..I had a couple she didn't mind me posting,but someone deleted them off of our photobucket account.

A bit off thread, but my brother and his girlfriend just drove up here from Portland last night and somewhere around Ranier they saw a small place that offered both tanning and chainsaw sharpening. Tan and tune at the same time. I wish they had a picture of the place.

A bit off thread, but my brother and his girlfriend just drove up here from Portland last night and somewhere around Ranier they saw a small place that offered both tanning and chainsaw sharpening. Tan and tune at the same time. I wish they had a picture of the place.

I forgot to say the chainsaw sharpening was while you were getting tanned.:laugh:

istockphoto_2657645_fashion_girl_with_chainsaw.jpg

think she needs chaps?

I'm new on this thread but of you go here. .
:chainsawguy:
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=47882&page=2&highlight=cut4fun

This is me in the 4th post down from the top, that was my first timed race, i got 3rd in both my races, the only 2 to beat me were my boyfriend, and his freind, go figure, if you look on down the page my boyfriend is the guy in the black shirt with a C on it. look at more of the thread and ou'll see lotsa pics of me!

-Kel

I'm new on this thread but of you go here. .
:chainsawguy:
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=47882&page=2&highlight=cut4fun

This is me in the 4th post down from the top, that was my first timed race, i got 3rd in both my races, the only 2 to beat me were my boyfriend, and his freind, go figure, if you look on down the page my boyfriend is the guy in the black shirt with a C on it. look at more of the thread and ou'll see lotsa pics of me!

-Kel
Good cuttin Kelli looks like you Ohioans have a good time.

Ohioans

:greenchainsaw: Yes, here in ohio we have a great time! I cant wait til I'm allowed to run an alky saw!!! For now i just race the smaller stuff but the first 2 races i did were the first time i had ever done upcuts and let me tell ya, its harder than it looks!!! :greenchainsaw:

Back