Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the best part is I didnt pay a penny for it...

I can stack 2.25 cords in there...but then I have to get someone to tow it for me...behind the dakota a cord tows just fine....and will be even better when I hook up the electric breaks...

and the best part is I didnt pay a penny for it...

I can stack 2.25 cords in there...but then I have to get someone to tow it for me...behind the dakota a cord tows just fine....and will be even better when I hook up the electric breaks...

A cord of wood and a, what, 3,500 lbs trailer is a lot of weight to be stopping with out trailer brakes. Get them hooked up as soon as you can!!!

Love a dump trailer:
2009-06-09012.jpg

I should have added its almost always dry wood and if I have to go more than 5 miles, the land owner (and trailer owner) has a bigger truck and electric brakes...

My truck is wired, I need to get a controler and will with the next load of wood i sell...

I should have added its almost always dry wood and if I have to go more than 5 miles, the land owner (and trailer owner) has a bigger truck and electric brakes...

My truck is wired, I need to get a controler and will with the next load of wood i sell...

I bought an almost new prodigy on ebay recently for $50 including shipping. Highly recommend the prodigy

Yeah the prodigy controllers are nice. I have their newest one, the P3, and it really does a nice job. I think it was around $300 from a local retailer though, but its worth it if you tow regularly or live in mountain country.

This is what I use to move wood around the yard and in the woods. I have a set of racks that I ude when road hauling also a 97 Ford PS 4x4 5sp for moving it up and down the road. Trailer will hold 1.25 to 1.5 cord...That loads is Red Fir and Doug Fir, bone dry ready to burn 2011/12 supply...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back