Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "going thru the woods" hauler is 1991 S-10 that was my daily driver for many years.

My "going to the woods" setup is a 1999 F-350 7.3L 6 speed 4wd with a tri-ax gooseneck. Along for the ride is my father in law and his New Holland skid steer. The last load was a good trip to the sawmill.

Jeff

I bet that the word "OVERLOAD" isn't in your vocabulary either is it?:hmm3grin2orange:

$(KGrHqEOKjkE24PSEDC+BN09pWEl4g~~_3.JPG

Too high for me to load wood into. Only bad thing about the bigger trucks. My K10 and F250 are easy to load and unload, cause I can reach across. But that is a sweet ride. Would make a good tow rig

Timber is to Hilly and tight around here for a truck so I use my 450 rhino with the trailer I built. 3 trailer loads will fill the truck with side boards on. Also I built a cherry picker that mounts to the front of the rhino and uses its winch with remote to lift the bigger pieces onto the splitter.

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

Holy crap! Do you "get outta the woods" with that rig too?? :dizzy:

247237d1344012513-s10_woodhauler-jpg

Yeah but I drive really slow. Most loads are smaller than that one but I took that pic to show the guys at the shop what I've been doing for fun this summer.

245k on original engine and trans. MIL bought it new and I bought it and drove it for several years before it was demoted to a backwoods utility vehicle.

Jeff

Hi dear nice picture's which you shown above i really like it and i also want to know that who's best wood for fencing there are many tree's wood used for fencing but its not stay for a long time i need a wood like a timber which stay a long time on fence if anyone know about it then post here back i will wait for your reply please do it as soon as possible i really need it...

Hi dear,what part of Pakistan is in Canada?

Been cutting storm blow downs and hauling with ATV/arch, then piling with fork lift. Cutting tops and piling them up to haul later. Beautiful oaks, cut some 8', most 13' 6" depending on size or location. Our power was out for two days, wire and poles down all around us, many roads one lane for a time.

I like that trailer. Nice job. I'd probably go with a little heavier and wider wheels. Are you gonna haul rounds/splits
or just logs?

Back