Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy, this is what you need now to process all that wood. :msp_wink:
[video=youtube;bvpcxfErvLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvpcxfErvLQ&feature=share&list=ULbvpcxfErvLQ[/video]

Andy'd never go for that, it'd cut into his trigger time too much!

Yeah, with a processor like that I would just buy logs a certain size and length because it wood be to put food on the table not to enjoy and heat my home.

Yeah, with a processor like that I would just buy logs a certain size and length because it wood be to put food on the table not to enjoy and heat my home.

I'd have to build an open sided 60x120 barn to just FILL THAT BAD BOY UP!!!!
:rock:
No idea what I'd do with it after that...
:confused:

Both of mine...View attachment 254454
5-ton and Deuce

Wow, a member since 05, and no rep to show for it. I fixed that for ya!

If it weren't for the 4' box height, I'd consider the old military rigs the ultimate woodhauler.

Here's your pic, by the way:

254454d1348733575-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348733560-881133-jpg

Someone should convert one to handle a roll-off container. Drop the box, fill it, then pull it back up on the bed and roll out.

I hate to think how much steel it would take to make that happen, but it would be slick.

How about a "Boatload"???

15 foot Stonington Skiff with a 25HP Mercury Outboard... has a flat bottom and really high sides. We use this for "river logging" where there is down trees and stuff up the sides of the river here. It doesn't look like much but there is probably at least a face cord in there. See the 550XP with 18" bar there for reference. Boat is 6' wide.

attachment.php

View attachment 254463

:chainsaw::rock:

15 foot Stonington Skiff with a 25HP Mercury Outboard... has a flat bottom and really high sides. We use this for "river logging" where there is down trees and stuff up the sides of the river here. It doesn't look like much but there is probably at least a face cord in there. See the 550XP with 18" bar there for reference. Boat is 6' wide.

attachment.php

View attachment 254463

:chainsaw::rock:

I have thought of doing the same thing as I have seen a few nice oaks I could get to in the boat but can't access otherwise!

Hmm.. don't see that I ever posted a pic of the Branson in here. Don't know why. Anyway, here it is with our converted manure spreader, multi purpose wagon:

0210091647b.jpg

This is not my typical wood truck but it was what i had when i dropped one cherry. Ill get a few more of the other truck but this should get a few comments on overload exc. exc. until i make my return haha enjoy i know my little mazda did!

Latest posts

Back