wood hauler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlynr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
attachment.php

Here are some pics of my wood,gravel,dirt hauler. It is a 1 ton with a dump bed with old school hydraulics that has levers in cab. One for engaging the pump and other for lifting. It has twin telescoping rams and never refuses to lift any load. 4 ft hi sides and rear opening doors that swing open and can be chained to sides. It was an old shingle hauling truck and came with lots of rust, but also had an extra cab with it and I changed to rust free cab which took about 6 months off and on to replace and repaint.

Nice.

I looked at a '73 this fall, same setup as yours, $1500, but there were no fluids in it, and it was being driven, so I passed on it.

What year is that? 72? I have a 72 with the 12' bed dump would be nice. No power anything I love it. Best of all if you are broke down usually a hammer crescent wrench and screwdriver will put you on the road again.

What year is that? 72? I have a 72 with the 12' bed dump would be nice. No power anything I love it. Best of all if you are broke down usually a hammer crescent wrench and screwdriver will put you on the road again.

It's a 71, but u spotted the 72 grille insert. It does have power steering thank goodness.

Look @ the tag in the door of the old cab. It should say F35 then a letter the letter is the engine code H=390 Y=360.

I like it, that truck looks tough. One thing I noticed is that the truck seems to be begging for a set of twin 4' firesticks on those sweet mirrors.

Look @ the tag in the door of the old cab. It should say F35 then a letter the letter is the engine code H=390 Y=360.

It came with a 360 37 years ago, but it's not the original engine. The only way to differentiate a 360 from a 390 is to check the stroke.

Latest posts

Back