Wood I Cut and Milled with my Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doug, lose that polish and shine ethic will ya? There are no straight lines in Nature, and why would there be?
Frank's Planks

Hi Doug, I can say without reservation that that is the most beautiful picture you have taken, you out did yourself for sure. You will be missed for your photographic prowiss if you dont show at Clearwater, but I am going regardless of the fact I have 21.00$ in the bank and I have'nt cut a stem in 100 days or so.
Pal John

After almost forgetting bout the saws I will debut at Clearwater, check out the following:
385KD
066KD
088KD
084KD with pipe
394KD with pipe
If you ain't got it, your gettin it, as in Fur Fer Sure!
Tap Master

I'm still waiting for Dozer Dan to come out of the woodwork with my 999 and 2100, but alas, I think he doesnt want to know me. Hey Woodsjunkie, drag this dude out for me will ya? With a promise Dennis wont get into the figures. Why is everyone in Pennsylvania so freakin weard?
Putzo Logger

John, did you say Doug won't be at Clearwater? I guess hangin with a bunch of woodpeckers, is beneath a person who could engineer the mythical and always elusive GINGER. Hell, probably won't matter a case of Bud if he does'nt make it, but things won't be the same with out Jane !
Party is on with or without Boobcock.

Get some of this into you Gypo, here is a partial list of saws I have going to Clearwater. I even carry my own Barshop with me when traveling with all these saws.

357 greffardized
046 madsens power tuned
046 Greffardized
046 KD
088 JD
088 madsens power tuned
088 Walkerized
088 Greffardized
088 KD
3120 DB
3120 KD
325 Rotax
V8 Predator

Doug,
After viewing the picture that you posted of the snow scene from your porch, I went out to see if I could capture such beauty from my patio, no such luck. This is what I got.

Doug doesn't always tell the story like it is. In actuality, I milled up all the lumber with his Greffardized 2149 with nothing but a chaulk line and a good eye.
Frank's Planks

Here's one of the original views with the paralams cased and the handrails, etc. installed. Geez it's really hot out here.

John, you must have been running the 357 full tilt when you threw it for it to go right through the tree. I usally run `em at high idle when throwing and extraction from the target becomes much easier because only the tip goes in.

Doug, beautiful work, much nicer than many homes in this area.

Russ

Back