Wood pile tarps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some of these this week. They are really thick. Perfect size too, 4X20' cover just the top and a little down the sides.

I'm with the don't cover crowd, but usually throw a tarp over before some big snow or consistent rain when I know I'm gong to need to pull some wood.

Super Heavy Duty Brown Poly Tarps from Tarps Online

Last edited:
So many people using rubber roofing they got for free, Where do you all get it ?????
The regular tarps I'm using are a PITA , and I know they will fall apart after a while

I buy rubber roof (EPDM) by the pallet. Not only is it great for covering wood piles and anything else that need to be out of the rain like the boat. It also is great below grade to get water moving where you need it and where you dont need it... I am not a lucky one who was given it but i have a good supply of it for $75 a pallet. Last time I was out where they are I got 4 pallets and needed to use my fathers shed moving trailer to carry it due to the weight. Its a lot for the money. Search around for people selling used insulation foam boards. They will have EPDM. THe insulation is usually a good deal as well.

Back