Wood pile vandalisim

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one delivered right in my driveway. Got hit by a vehicle and landed just off the paving. Still warm and hardly damaged. Very tempting but I knew it had been seen by too many people already.

Harry K

???? here in iowa--just call the dnr, and you can have it--used to be butchered,and taken to old folks home----do gooders in iowa put a end to that!!!!

I wished that knocking over wood piles was all they were doing around here. I have a bad case of species profiling going on and try to eliminate all possible suspects. I've totaled 3 vehicles in 7 months because of his relatives and all were too messed up to keep. So carry on and thin the herd as much as possible.

I have bagged three deer in my life so far. 2 does with my 1970 Chevelle SS at the same time and 1 buck with my 1991 s10. Was done in the same 500ft stretch of road.

I have bagged three deer in my life so far. 2 does with my 1970 Chevelle SS at the same time and 1 buck with my 1991 s10. Was done in the same 500ft stretch of road.

That's a darn good shooting lane!
With that many deer taken in the same area you'll have to be carefull about the scuttle...you poacher!

Last edited:
i dont like repeat offenders... i like dead offenders
-Ted Nugent

Good Lord, if this is what you do to stack pushers, how do you handle drug pushers? Cut their liver out with a rusty old spoon while still alive and screaming?
You are tough people there!

SA

This time of year I should just take a slug gun out when I first step outside each day...

Yesterday I thought I spooked a doe behind the garage (very common). Then I realized she had an a six pointed suitor who was following her around. And they went around and around in a big circle on the hill behind the garage, more interested in each other then me.

Did the exact same thing about this time last year, too.

Back