woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ported hundreds of saws and have had 2 fail and the one in question I tried for 2 months to get back because something was wrong with it and I knew it but instead it got sold to Edwad so I tried to tell him that it was broke and to send It back but he didn't.
I have every pm where he and I talked and it was always friendly.
For 2 months I tried to tell 2 different people something was wrong with it.

Edwad never even started it but sent it to Brad and never told him I said it was hurt so he piss revs it until it breaks then I'm supposed to not only pay for it but I have to send the money to Brad. Lol

I offered several times to 100% fix it even after all that but I still don't get a chance.

I don't know what else I can do to fix that situation.

I've been banned twice on safe house forum cause moderation gets butthurt. They'll never find a transaction been made unpleasant from me. Habourers of crooks if you share misleading info I guess?
I'm going to find out soon if you will get up on a milk crate or block of wood and talk to me like that looking me in the face
There's people who you shouldn't make enemies out of,especially for no reason.

I've been banned twice on safe house forum cause moderation gets butthurt. They'll never find a transaction been made unpleasant from me. Habourers of crooks if you share misleading info I guess?

You've been banned simply because you are an arsehole Shawn.

No other reason.

Look in the mirror. See that guy?

He is an arsehole.

Making that video was just a shot at Brad.
I actually thought that. So thank you for the affirmation. I think the video is funny as hell and poking fun at said builder just adds to it. As a matter fact if I were mulling over a port job, which I am, I would be considering Snelling (if he still performs the work) since over the years seeing his unpretentious posts on this site, watching his saw vids, and giggly school girl customer reviews, you can tell he is serious about his work - that is where my money would go, FWIW. I could say more but well, what would be the point?

awww, alright, I'll post some of mine
294 low top built for a neighbor, 34" bar, off-roll Stihl RS chain

OK, so this one is more than a woods port.. Husky 61 with same bar/chain as previous vid, Farmertec top end

J'red 920 super built for a friend.. some old chain reasonably well sharpened

And since everyone likes to mock the old L65's, I'll show they can wake up with a little work, though this one has extensive piston and transfer port mods as well and probably wouldn't be called a woods port anymore

I have yet to make a vid of this saw in some wood, 064 with 56mm Farmertec top end, probably less than a woods port done to it.. beastly to start at 210 psi and 6 cube

awww, alright, I'll post some of mine
294 low top built for a neighbor, 34" bar, off-roll Stihl RS chain

OK, so this one is more than a woods port.. Husky 61 with same bar/chain as previous vid, Farmertec top end

J'red 920 super built for a friend.. some old chain reasonably well sharpened

And since everyone likes to mock the old L65's, I'll show they can wake up with a little work, though this one has extensive piston and transfer port mods as well and probably wouldn't be called a woods port anymore

I have yet to make a vid of this saw in some wood, 064 with 56mm Farmertec top end, probably less than a woods port done to it.. beastly to start at 210 psi and 6 cube

Loving that L65 spitting chips madly. Great work!

I've got no dog in this fight. But we've seen this story before. Can someone please answer this: Why does every single saw builder issue turn into an online lynch mob of folks who are unrelated to the original saw in question??? Why does the actual owner of the saw not just file a claim in small claims court?

I've got no dog in this fight. But we've seen this story before. Can someone please answer this: Why does every single saw builder issue turn into an online lynch mob of folks who are unrelated to the original saw in question??? Why does the actual owner of the saw not just file a claim in small claims court?
Or at least contact the builder first and try to resolve it in private first.

I already knew that. How's your misleading forum going?

Misleading?

I think you will find that you have no idea what you are talking about........as usual. lol

In other news.........I heard you had some damn fast chains in Ohio. You should be proud of your good work.

Latest posts

Back