woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Misleading?

I think you will find that you have no idea what you are talking about........as usual. lol

In other news.........I heard you had some damn fast chains in Ohio. You should be proud of your good work.

You know I'm usually wrong, How? You believe hear say about chains at gtg? You know I made them?

Yes o-p-e is full of misleading info. You'll disagree because your in it for the money. I am not.

Now that I've read repeat comments about a place being full of misleading info I'm curious to know some specifics.
There hasn't been any holding back on calling people out up to this point so it wouldn't make sense to exclude the details.

Now that I've read repeat comments about a place being full of misleading info I'm curious to know some specifics.
There hasn't been any holding back on calling people out up to this point so it wouldn't make sense to exclude the details.

Saw video thread is a start, and all the back rubbing. That's misleading. Cheerleaders drive saw porters ego's and inflated prices.

Muffler mod and sharp chain FTW!

Square filing thread is another. You probably wouldn't understand as many others. See my point?

Or at least contact the builder first and try to resolve it in private first.

After you get smoked and lied to once the thought of going through it again isn't very appealing .. so you just make sure your fellow sawing associates don't meet the same fate.

I've ported hundreds of saws and have had 2 fail and the one in question I tried for 2 months to get back because something was wrong with it and I knew it but instead it got sold to Edwad so I tried to tell him that it was broke and to send It back but he didn't.
I have every pm where he and I talked and it was always friendly.
For 2 months I tried to tell 2 different people something was wrong with it.

Edwad never even started it but sent it to Brad and never told him I said it was hurt so he piss revs it until it breaks then I'm supposed to not only pay for it but I have to send the money to Brad. Lol

I offered several times to 100% fix it even after all that but I still don't get a chance.

I don't know what else I can do to fix that situation.

One can't blame him for wanting someone else to do the work. ;)

Probably should have paid for all the parts that were needed imo.at the very least.

After you get smoked and lied to once the thought of going through it again isn't very appealing .. so you just make sure your fellow sawing associates don't meet the same fate.

Its a shame people can't expose saw porters getting over paid for there service on the internet where they get the business without getting a drumin' from customers that don't use saws. Lol

Saw video thread is a start, and all the back rubbing. That's misleading. Cheerleaders drive saw porters ego's and inflated prices.

Muffler mod and sharp chain FTW!
Oh I get it...you're being the hero because you think the rest of us are too stupid to understand what we see on our own.

Price is market value.. no one is getting their arm twisted to send a saw in for porting, as long as the agreed upon price doesn't change just after the saw was sent off and the saw is held hostage, any price is fair... don't like it, don't get it!

I suspect that's ignition rather than compression. What coil/flywheel combination is that?
Missed this earlier
It's whatever the saw came with stock AFAIK.. it's not easy to pull over without the ignition on either.. I installed a decomp valve since and that helps a lot, allows you to get a little speed going before it fires, then it's no problem.. I'll try and find the serial number on it if that helps with the coil/flywheel combo identification

Latest posts

Back