woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lucky to live in a neighborhood filled with all working class people who are all around my age or younger. I don't think I give them reason to complain when I'm running saws like that for less than ten total minutes for the day. And not every day. This type of saw running only happens about twice a year and most of my big bore Harley running neighbors like to watch.
The real fun is when your neighbor rev tunes a Harley literally half the day. Lol
It happened a few times before I started working on saws here. One of the loudest and longest times he spent tuning that big bastard was on a 4th of July afternoon. I think he shut her down for fireworks, but could have just ran out of gas, I don't know.

I'm lucky to live in a neighborhood filled with all working class people who are all around my age or younger. I don't think I give them reason to complain when I'm running saws like that for less than ten total minutes for the day. And not every day. This type of saw running only happens about twice a year and most of my big bore Harley running neighbors like to watch.
The real fun is when your neighbor rev tunes a Harley literally half the day. Lol
It happened a few times before I started working on saws here. One of the loudest and longest times he spent tuning that big bastard was on a 4th of July afternoon. I think he shut her down for fireworks, but could have just ran out of gas, I don't know.
Great to have neighbors that are cool with what you do! Also glad to see you get some bigger wood to cut

Great to have neighbors that are cool with what you do! Also glad to see you get some bigger wood to cut
I got a neighbor about 2.5 miles away
The next closest is probably double that.

I've ran saws at midnight and catch myself trying to be quiet when there's no reason to be.

It's a good way keep the fuggin poachers and thieves away.
There's a crazy man with a chainsaw over yonder!

Any engine that tuned and runs well is music to my ears.. Diesels with sloppy automatic transmissions that sound like dying ducks or civics with fart cans and automatics just make me cringe

Latest posts

Back