WORKBENCHES! Show us you work space!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave in VA

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
In my new to me home and I have yet to set up my work bench in the basement in exactly the fashion I'd like, so I thought I'd go looking for some inspiration! Post a pic of you work bench. Lighting, tools, storage, special features and handy tricks you've come up with.

In my new to me home and I have yet to set up my work bench in the basement in exactly the fashion I'd like, so I thought I'd go looking for some inspiration! Post a pic of you work bench. Lighting, tools, storage, special features and handy tricks you've come up with.

Sure! If i could find my benches under the piles of broken saws and random crap that never gets put back in its proper place........;)
I am building myself a new work shed soon. It will be great to have some extra room to work on stuff. Flat, large concrete floor for space for welding and such. Wood heater so i can work long into those winter nights and a beverage fridge for when i don't feel like working at all! :rock::givebeer:

I'll be watching this for some ideas.

My motto is, when one gets full, build another.

here's my favorite. milled by me.

It is quite full now.

035.JPG

Why do all your saws have training pads under them.:)
I just got back from a vacation and I had put the saws in the house with an alarm system before I left. They are usually out in the garage. I didn't want to take a chance of any oil leaks while I was away.

ereje8eg.jpg

ynubasy5.jpg

I've got 7.5 feet of workspace with 6 feet of storage underneath works great and only cost $150 and it's painted with bedliner.

Sent from the international space station

Latest posts

Back