"Working Climber" DVDs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the working climber set as well. Very informative. Even an old dog can learn some new tricks from those vids.

When I clicked on the checkout, the only option was UPS $84 for shipping, that is way too expensive for just a DVD, I send DVDs and software to the USA all the time, and it costs about £4 which is about $7, are there any other places that sell it?

Try these guys. They're site sponsors they do a GREAT job. I've never been disappointed with their service.
Tree Stuff Search Results / Product List
$82 sounded so far out of line that I called Wesspur yesterday to check it out. They said they really couldn't give me a price without knowing your exact address so I dropped the question. I'm guessing it's a software glitch that doesn't reflect their real shipping price but who knows. Either Wesspur or TreeStuff are top notch companies. You can also try Sherrill or Bailey's but I've always found their shipping and prices to be higher than the other two.
Good luck,
Phil

$25 shipping, with them still a bit high but a lot better, thanks

Back