workplace antics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha! I've thrown a hanked bullrope from a bucket onto the plywood covered headache rack, while yelling "Ahhhhhhh---- THUMP"

It was funny.

working in some old golfeilds doing ROW i placed a peice of quarts that id oxyed on a lump of bronze and left it at the bottom of the buckets stairs,my boss thought he hit the jackpot.

id always collect or kill snakes during summer and place them at the bottom of brush piles,same with left over fishing bait,the chipper guys didnt show me much love.

I worked for davey tree for 7 years , we were an awnry bunch . We used to tie off clibers lines , tie funky knots on their saws , Some trucks windshield wipers didnt work , we covered the winshield in clay mud on a co workers rig . Stuffed roadkill inside chippers and let it back over the weekend . Make green guys use hand saws to cut up brush . Put a open can of oysters inside a coworkers rig rigt behind where the stereo would go . Dig boobie traps so coworkers trucks would get stuck in the ROW. And my personal favorite , My Last day working for Davey I found a nice fat dead racoon , at the end of the day a coworker pulls in the yard with his bucket truck , I wait until nobody was looking and I set the coon on top of the turbo ,they spent a week cleaning the mess and trying to get rid of the smell after it exploded over the weekend . Another good one is grease on hard hat liners ,door handles and windows . Pranks are fun as long as they are not too extreme

We have mulch fights. Hurts rather a lot so do acorn fights as well not recomended. Once at work picked up the boss and threw her in a 6'6'4' water butt. She rather enjoyed it. Come something you do around site on a hot day now, mulch fights how ever are often fobbiden.

some of the places ive worked the joke was on you just turning up everyday!

we zip tied the work experience lad up on his last day with us. feet together and hands together, then stuck him in a harness and hauled him up a tree and tied him off on a capstan. drenched him with 4 litres of water and left him hanging there for 30mins!!!! lmao at least he had story to go back to college with!

quite fancy getting hold of a clothes shop dummy,dressing it up,pull up into a nice dense lime tree when no-one is looking and launch it out at the appropriate moment with a blood curdling scream

Got this plan to use a dummy training grenade when I'm working with a colleague who is ex bomb disposal, just waiting for the right moment then......"here wos this thing mate?"

Latest posts

Back