Wright blade saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I picks this saw up for cheap the other day. I think it's in great condition. I had to replace the condenser to get spark. The piston and cylinder are in great condition. The blade is like new and extremely sharp. The problem is I need a carb kit for the saw. The carb is a carter nd. I have had it running on fuel being sprayed into the carb air horn. Here's a picture. Regardless it's nice to look at..

4apevyme.jpg

Carb.
yza3a9at.jpg

Ic a guy can make a tillotson hl carb fit but what model would be the correct one? Just trying to see what my options are. Thanks

I have the same saw, have gone through it entirely, and only need a set of reeds for it. So, mine just sets there:( This past weekend I picked up the 115cc version, complete with manual and 2 extra blades, and most of it's original paint, for $50:)

I have the same saw, have gone through it entirely, and only need a set of reeds for it. So, mine just sets there:( This past weekend I picked up the 115cc version, complete with manual and 2 extra blades, and most of it's original paint, for $50:)

Just so happens your thread is where I seen that a tillotson would fit. Could you tell my what model of carb is on yours? I just hope this doesn't turn into a money pit...

Joe Salva at Sugar Creek Supply has reproduction kits available for the Carter ND. I have one at home if you make it up this way to compare.

try [email protected]

I don't remember the price but should be under $30 I would guess.

Mark

Thanks mark, I ended up ordering a kit from parish implement for $25, then called sugar creek and they go for $18... Whoops. At least ones on the way. That sucker sure is loud, no muffler mod needed! If you wanna call it a muffler..

My dad had one, but if I remember correctly, it was tan. He pinched the bar and broke a few inches off the end. Then he bought his first 10-10

Latest posts

Back