• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB Husqvarna 272

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anschutz

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
As the title states, I want to buy a 272xp or similar saw. I know these are hard to come by these days but would like to give it a shot to try and find a runner. Thanks.

-Zach

As the title states, I want to buy a 272xp or similar saw. I know these are hard to come by these days but would like to give it a shot to try and find a runner. Thanks.

-Zach
i have (2) husky 272xp in excellent cosmetic and functional shape-no issues with either.if interested send me your email and i will send pics,etc. i also have 266xp,268xp,etc.

Have received some PMs. Will sort it all out tonight most likely.

Have received some PMs. Will sort it all out tonight most likely.
pics of the (2) 272xp sent to you-both purchased from original owners several years ago.i run all my saws(huskys only-total of 42) every 2 weeks with 92 octane nonethanol fuel 40:1 husky oil.both run perfect-as you can see cosmetically they are not perfect but are close to it.no issues ever with either saw.

Found this little gem on the bay today. The bar will probably end up on here and be replaced with a 20-24' bar but I'll use it how it is for now. Thanks all.
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

To those who sent me offers, I will keep you guys in mind when I see someone looking for a 70cc ish saw. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back