• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB/trade for ms361/husq359,365,372 or jonsered.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbd25

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Im looking for a 60-70'scc professional saw to buy or trade my ms290 with boot. saw has to be in good shape with great compression and tight all over. what do ya got?

got my ms290 for sale on craigs. need to get a little $ from it before i purchase if i dont trade. and btw i just joined site; what a great site, im sure ill be spending plenty of time on it on now

Im looking for a 60-70'scc professional saw to buy or trade my ms290 with boot. saw has to be in good shape with great compression and tight all over. what do ya got?

got my ms290 for sale on craigs. need to get a little $ from it before i purchase if i dont trade. and btw i just joined site; what a great site, im sure ill be spending plenty of time on it on now
Where do you live ?

"Wanting" to stick around $350'ISH... But really depending on how good of shape the saw is in.
Brushwacker I live in north GA.

I'll keep my eyes open but there's no way I could let either of the 372's I'd sell go for that. Might be an emotional bond thing lol. I'll see what I can scare up though.

Tree Tangler maybe I'm a little off I don't know; I'm thinking they go 7/800 but might be way off. Not sure what they go for good used. Where would you be on your price for your two?

Brushwacker no thanks but thank you for posting. Im looking to buy stihl husq dalmar jonsered.

Bushwacker, I've seen your CS81 and am seriously considering it. BBD25, I've recieved a couple PM's just since posting a reply to you on my 372's lol, that's how fast they go. Bottom dollar for my 03 non x-torque would be $400. I've just ordered and am picking up a bunch of parts for all of them tomorrow: filters, stickers, clips, etc and will go over them and evaluate for price.

These 372's are silly saws. I watch people spend $600 on ebay for these with toasted top ends, I just don't get it.

I could probably swing that when I sell this 290. I got people interested. What condition is the you 03 Tangler? Been rebuilt? How's pistons and cylinders? Haven't ever bought a saw online. That's a little scary. How do yall know what your going to get for sure? How do you protect yourself from scammers?

The first thing you do is when you're ready to buy, you PMbme your phone number and we talk like men who still remember what respect is. Once we are on a first name basis, I send you pics of the saw, pics of the compression test, and can text a video of it running. Then I send you an INVOICE through PayPal and don't just request a gift. I send you the saw and call when you get it to make sure all is well!

Yes they do blue fish Lol. But I'm more interested in the 372xp. Tangler my last post was response to your explanation of the purchase process.

I have bought and sold many things, including saws, on this site without ever talking to the other person on the phone.

I personally think PMs are better because everything's in writing.

Absolutely.
I agree with you guys but sometimes there are details that are easier for me to verbalize. Also I have just got a bad feeling talking to a couple of guys on the phone and walked away from the deal. Guys like you and Clint I would trust just because of your reputations but with some a phone conversation could be the deciding factor. Russ

Back