• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB/trade for ms361/husq359,365,372 or jonsered.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've made my mind up I'm wanting a husq 372xp. Iv even entertain the thought of a new one but my wife would Kill me. Got too many bills and too many hobby's. So if y'all hear/see a great deal on a 372xp please let me know and hopefully I'll have my 290 sold. I'll spend close to $500 if its in Excellent condition if I can get $200 out of my 290. But I'm looking closer to the 400< range. Tangler I'll keep you in mind.

I agree fish, most here are top notch and all sick with the same chainsaw disease that we share. Don't let a few bad apples that took advantage of a few scare anyone away. Do some homework on the person you're buying from. Did they join yesterday to sell a saw? Are they always arguing about something silly that they know nothing about? Are they on pretty much daily or every other day? Have they had transactions with other members that were good or bad?

That and someone who is honest and fair will give you a phone number to contact them about any issues. It's not always true, but more often than not, if a seller wont give you a name or number they don't want you to know who they are. Tha'ts usually a bad thing.

Back